Sunday 18 January 2015

Davido "Richest Young Celebrity in 9ja"

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992) better known by his stage name “Davido” is a Nigerian recording artiste, performer and record producer, actually his the co-owner of ‘HKN Gang’ with his elder brother “Adewale aka Chairman HKN”. Hmm.. well these boys always flaunt their wealth on every social media mostly on twitter and instagram but you know, its not my business shaa
The 2014 Headies Artiste of The Year has been on good hands and undoubtedly he is a nice guy, I gotta confess actually he is.. some kinda rumor I heard lately that he bought a house worth #140 Million? *deep breath* nna ehn, seriously I dunno what to say but he deserves it anyway, a rich kid and a successful musician he could conceive a house with such amount lol, all I know is that I gotta talk about his wealth as small as I can just in case he reads my blog guess am on cash :D so let’s see a tiny bit of his achievements so far!!


I’ll start with His 2011 single, "Dami Duro", this song was well-received throughout Nigeria and probably abroad In April 2012, ” I’ve been doing music for like 3 years but I took it seriously in March 2011. I was formerly in a group called KB international in America. It wasn’t working out so I thought I should just do this on my own that was when I moved back to Nigeria. I was around people that were musically inclined. I love music, and why not do something you love and be happy doing it and making money at the same time?. And that was how the whole journey began,
 On April 6, 2012, Nigerian Entertainment reported that Davido signed a N30 million endorsement deal with MTN! as of ’12 oO! Hmm!. The deal unveiled him as the face of MTN Pulse, a marketing campaign for Nigerian youths. And again On October 24, 2013, Pulse reported that Guinness Nigeria signed Davido to an endorsement deal, as part of the deal, Davido performed at the Guinness World of More Concert alongside P-Square, D'banj, Wizkid, Ice Prince, Burna Boy, Olamide, Phyno, Chidinma, Waje and Tiwa Savage, among others. Err.. well.. that’s huge trust me, I mean Guinness no be small talk when it comes to partnership or endorsement. Davido also won a BET Award, a Kora Award, a Channel O Music Video Award, a Ghana Music Award, a Nigeria Music Video Award, two MTV Africa Music Awards, two African Muzik Magazine Awards, five Headies Awards, seven Nigeria Entertainment Awards and two Dynamix All Youth Awards, among other at 22 years? Chim oo!!. Come to think of it the song “Aye” deserves a lot of awards, whoever that arranged and wrote the song’s lyrics did a lot of work mehn cause everything was smooth and perfect!.



Davido has been spotted many times around Africa and the world, He rocks a luxurious Necklace from Ice Box Jewelers. The necklace is called ”Jesus Piece” and is worth over $20,000.It is the same necklace worn by Kanye West, Jay Z,  D’banj and so on. Davido also rocks a diamond-encrusted ROLEX wrist watch worth over $25,000 dollars. Davido owns a 2012 Audi Q7, a 2012 Silver Honda Accord, a N6m Chevrolet Camaro and a 2012 model Hyundai Sonata which he received from The Headies awards for winning the ‘Next Rated’ prize.
 These automobiles run into millions of naira. In July 2013 Davido added another luxurious automobile to his collection of cars – a Mercedes G55 AMG worth about N30m.. WTF!!!! Do you still think he ain’t the “Richest Young Artiste” in Nigeria? Oya tell me..

No comments:

Post a Comment