Sunday 18 January 2015

The Party Talk With "Jamie Teddy"

Hi guys! :D, how are y'all doing? I'm sure you guys are chilling tho. Lol, cause I'm so excited this morning, my city is cool and calm, the wind and the temperature is just relaxed ufff!.. I'm about to go get stacks of "Okpa" and a chilled bottle of "Coke" you'll never know shaa :-p

Anyway, I just woke up and on the natural graceful bliss I felt like throwing a party or pool picnic sort of, coz' I've been intimidated a lot with the way my friends hangs out and I don't usually roll'in with them, I keep wondering when I would give it a try.. It got me to the point I had to meet one of the coolest guy in my city "Jamie Teddy" cause I really got to know if it is really that fun, you know.. Cause I admire the hustle that abides in having fun. So here is what he had to tell me about it.. :D



First of all I know its fun to throw a party, but do you think its necessary for every youth?

"Yes it is, it's a certain stage of life we all have to pass through"

Aha! This same stage everybody gets messed up and addicted, so what do you think of the other guys that got addicted to it? I mean e nor look discouraging shey?

"It all depends on the youth, not everyone. Get addicted to a certain stuff"

I know, like your type? Lol.. So what do you think could get someone addicted, I mean I would love to know and avoid it too shaa *winks*

"Hahah! Well too much of everything is bad like they talk, so don't over do things, know when its getting extremely much and stay focused"

Damn! I was gonna say its the ladies tho, :(O).. Tell me and everybody, what are the effects of partying? I mean.. What could go wrong about partying?




"U could possibly get high and do some unwanted sh*ts but that's why u have to learn how to control yourself u know.. Lol partying could make u think less of life and think everything is alright. Even when stuffs dey go wrong"

Hmm, I get it now.. Mtcheew! But dude, looking back to your times ehn? Tell me your achievements..

"Hehe, I achieved a lot can't disclose them.. *smiles* I have achieved a lot so far"

Hmm, well.. I think I'll disclose them myself with guessing :D, so you gotta tell me really atleast one of your achievements.

"What? Hahah! *sigh.. Well the truth be say.. I achieved music bro honestly."

Ugh.. I guess you're one of the lucky guys! Coz' I know some of these teens who got stucked up in partying and mostly living a bad life!.
So to finalize it all, tell me honestly this one fact Jamie, "what are your regrets with the whole party thing, like when was your worst time" explain with a story or something..

"Err.. The truth be say I had no regrets so far cos it was all fun and I made a whole lot of money with it shaa and you know the other stuffs heheh!"

Hmm, I'm not going to lie bro.. I'm not really accepting "no regrets" talk coz definitely there should be anyway.

"Naah, *ski ski* no regrets, I only learn few things and I didn't regret them"

Alright then, if you say so, thanks for the pin, seriously I'd love to visit one of your party shaa :D wetin u think?



"Lol, that should be later in the future, a bigger one u know :D"

Aminn!! Fosure!, no be the type wey the bouncers go carry gun, coz a lot of ladies would come for payback X_X

"Hahahahahah! You dey craze guy! Seriously I don't think I owe any girl, seriously wetin u mean self?!"

Ehn? Heheh no worry, I just dey yan.. Shaa I go stop here before the Okpa gets cold.

So! I don't know if it got you bored, seriously you don't expect my first interview to look all great and snappy nau? Well.. i'm working on a better performance so Read all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment